Congratulations!!! It’s your senior year and I feel certain that you want to celebrate this special time in your life by documenting your senior year with a senior portrait session! You have worked so hard, for so long, and now it’s time to celebrate YOU and all that makes you unique!!
But, who do you contact about taking pictures? I mean, everyone has a phone that takes pretty good photos, or maybe some of your friends are dabbling in photography so you might think they could just take your photo! The truth is, you don’t want to entrust your senior photos to just anyone with a “nice camera”. Cameras are sold everywhere these days, and just because you know someone who has purchased a “nice camera” doesn’t mean that they really understand and know how to take beautiful pictures.
As a professional photographer, I have years of experience with capturing this special time in a teenager’s life. I have worked tirelessly to create an experience that allows me to get to know each and every one of my seniors, while at the same time, giving them a photo shoot that tells their unique story, and also provides them with photos that they will cherish for a lifetime.
There is so much more to capturing a senior session than simply clicking the shutter. Here are five reasons to book a pro for your senior photos:
Correct equipment and skill
1. I have the right equipment and the skills! To consistently capture beautiful senior photos, you need more than a fancy camera. I have heard it before, “your camera takes really great photos!” But the truth is, the camera is only part of the equation. It takes skills to know what shutter speed, what angle, and what light works best for senior photos.
Hair and Makeup
2. I work with professional hair and makeup artists, who will make you look (and feel) beautiful, at your senior session. You may know lots of cool tricks for makeup after watching all those youtube tutorials. (I love them too!) But knowing exactly what and how much makeup to apply for a photo shoot can be more difficult. So hiring a professional is an important part in making sure you look your best for your senior photos. My hair and makeup artists know exactly how to apply the right amount of the right product for the camera, while keeping you looking like you. And let’s face it, who doesn’t love to feel pampered and not have to stress about hair and makeup for their photos?
Questions? I’ve got answers
3. You don’t have to worry about a thing!! When hiring me for your senior photos, I will take care of everything for you! As a senior, you are busy with school, sports, college applications and more, so you don’t have time to worry about making appointments, posing, outfits, locations… or stressing about any part of the process. I will walk you through every step, provide tons of information that will answer any questions you might have, and together we will plan your session to fit your unique personality. That is what I am here for… to guide you through the entire process.
Create works of art for your home
4. After your session, I will sit with you (at your session premiere) and help you to turn your gorgeous images into works of art! Yes, digital images are great, and most teens want to be able to share their senior photos on social media. Just remember, you will also want to have your photos printed so that you can check it off of your very long senior to do list! It’s an easy process: You choose your favorites, then I’ll turn them into the canvases, wall art, albums, photo boxes, and graduation announcements that you chose while you were at your session premiere. It’s really that easy. Trust me… It is so important to print your images. Your senior photos were not created to sit on your computer hard drive! They were created for you to display around your home and to cherish for a lifetime.
Tell your unique story
5. You are only a high school senior once and you deserve to be celebrated! You have worked so hard over the past 12 years and while it may have seemed like it took an eternity to get here, this moment will not last forever. By hiring a professional senior photographer you are giving yourself the gift of documenting who you are at this very moment in your life. You will always be able to look back and cherish this extra special time in your life… forever.
If you are ready to book your senior session, I would love to work with you! You can contact me at www.sandimichelle.com or you can simply click the contact button at the top of the page. I would love to be the professional photographer that helps you capture your senior year and create those forever memories for you!